We are Ask The Answer and can be contacted at Invu Networks Ltd, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR. References to "us," "we" and "our" in these terms and conditions relate to “Ask The Answer”.
Our Instant Messaging Service is provided by Hostnet Ltd.
By accessing and using the Site or Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If there is anything that you do not understand contact our Helpline by telephone 0333 030 2098 You will be charged no more than national rate. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use or access the Site.
By engaging with our service you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that agreement every time you use it. You should be aware that our terms, conditions and the charges for services may change from time to time. Changes may be due to new regulatory requirements or due to changes made by network operators. These situations are beyond our reasonable control. We will always endeavour to provide prior notice of changes but sometimes we are bound to introduce changes with immediate effect in which case we will not be able to provide you with prior notice.
We may change these terms from time to time, so you should review them each time you visit the Site. You may print or save a copy of these Terms for Your reference but the most up to date version of these Terms will always be made available here whilst this Site is operational. However, we will not file a copy of these Terms as they specifically reflect our agreement with you.
- 1.1 Readings and consultations offered and or provided by Ask The Answer are done so as Entertainment Services only and do not in any way constitute any direct or professional personal, legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional advice.
- 1.2 By engaging in a psychic reading or when reading this site, you understand that we do not provide recommendations, advice or give any directions for you to follow. A psychic reader ('Reader'), for example, may from time to time offer a personal opinion but this does not constitute advice. The content of Psychic Readings and the use of this site is purely for Entertainment Purposes only and should not be relied on.
- 1.3 The Readers featured are not our employees and the provision of any of the Services by a Reader shall be directly between you and the Reader. You and the Reader are solely responsible for the conversations which occur while a Reader is providing any Services.
- 1.4 We do not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any Services provided by Readers, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of any Reader.
- 1.5 We do not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability of the content or anything said or written by any Reader or any advice provided. We will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance by you on such information provided by any Reader.
2. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 2.1 These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3. OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON LIABILITY
- 3.1 Some of the content posted via the Services is provided by a third party and therefore We do not always have control over the contents of communications made by or between Service users and cannot be held liable for any contents of or consequences of such content. You must be aware that any information provided by another user of the Services may be incorrect or misleading and it is Your responsibility to take precautions and use common sense when using the Services and providing any information to another user of the Services.
- 3.2 The information contained on this Site and provided via the Services are for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute advice. Any decisions or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Site are at your sole discretion and risk and you should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
- 3.3 We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and admissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, however to the extent permitted by Applicable Law.
- 3.4 WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR GIVE ANY WARRANTY (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) IN RESPECT OF SERVICES OR THEIR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ADVICE GIVEN (ON A PERSONAL OR GENERAL BASIS) AND STATEMENTS MADE BY ADVERTISERS ON OR VIA THIS SERVICE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR:
- (a) any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or by any Reader or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action;
- (b) any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, Readers, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site;
- (c) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or a likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
- 3.5 IN ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN AN ACTION ARISING FROM OUR OWN NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE READER, OUR FRAUD, OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO THE NET PAYMENT TO US FROM YOU IN RELATION TO THE RELEVANT SERVICE SESSION. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY READER BE LIABLE FOR: ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE. WHERE THIS LIMITATION IS UNENFORCEABLE, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW.
- 3.6 YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND THE READER, AND ALL OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES (COLLECTIVELY, "INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND COSTS, INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF: (I) ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THE AGREEMENT OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR COVENANTS CONTAINED HEREIN; OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.
- 3.7 We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control,
- 3.8 We cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be free from viruses or bugs.
- 3.9 Access to the Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
- 3.10 We will co-operate with any regulators, law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate any one for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which we may be required by law or may exercise our discretion to disclose information about you or your use of this Service to such persons.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
- 4.1 This service gives you access to a range of recorded, live or written services both online and by telephone which includes mobile phones if your mobile network operator will allow it.
- 4.2 Our services are intended primarily for consumer home use. It is intended to appeal to a wide range of audiences but it is not suitable for use by children or those under 18 years of age. Parents and guardians will be responsible for the actions of any children that use our services and should remember the importance of supervising children's use of Internet, telephone and mobile phone services.
- 4.3 Use of our service is for lawful purposes only and should not:
- (i) in a way that does not comply with these terms or any laws applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful or fraudulent; or
- (ii) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene or menacing, unreliable, in a violent, cruel, sadistic or be of a repulsive or horrible nature, involve foul language or in breach of any intellectual property, copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights; or
- (iii) to send or upload any material that contains or causes viruses, Trojans, worms or any other harmful programmes or
- (iv) to cause annoyance, offence, inconvenience, needless anxiety; encourage or incite any person to engage in dangerous practices or to use harmful substances; induce or promote racial disharmony; debase, degrade or demean, promote or facilitate prostitution; or
- (v) to spam or instigate the sending of any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or
- (vi) to attempt to, hack, modify or otherwise corrupt the security or functionality of our service.
- (vii) If you do not follow the guidelines set out in various paragraphs of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify us against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or incurred as a result of your actions.
- 5.1 When you register for services you agree to and confirm that you are using true, accurate and current information about yourself and that includes your correct name, email address and any other requested details.
- 5.2 You must not:
- (i) impersonate or try to impersonate another person;
- (ii) disclose Your password to anyone else;
- (iii) allow anyone else use Your account;
- (iv) use anyone else's account
- When responding to promotions and calling our services you must ensure that
- (a) You are fully entitled and authorised to use that mobile phone, and
- (b) the mobile phone account has available funds sufficient to cover the charges deducted from it.
- 5.3 Under the Phone-Paid Servies Authority regulation we are obliged to collect certain information from you from time to time in connection with and prior to your participation in, certain services. By way of example, before taking part in Live Services we may ask for your name, address, date of birth and confirmation that you have permission of the bill-payer to make the call.
7. THE SERVICE
- 7.1 Services are primarily designed for adults and unless information is provided to the contrary all users of our services must be at least 18 years of age.
- 7.2 The following is a list of the types of service that we may run from our platform:
- Competitions and Other Games
- Fundraising and Charitable Donations
- Information Services
- Live Services
- Pay for Product
- Instant Messenger Services
- 7.3 The list is given by way of example and is not necessarily exhaustive or any form of commitment to provide extend or to enhance the services listed.
- 7.4 By responding to promotions you are agreeing to immediate provision of the service and that you are happy to receive promotional messages to the mobile phone that you used to respond. For some services where you register your email address you also agree to receive emails, which will be sent to the address you have registered.
- 7.5 We are not an Internet Service Provider, television broadcaster or digital TV provider. In order to participate in some services you may need Internet access, a television or digital TV. In such cases you have to organise your own facilities for such services and you acknowledge that we are not liable for anything that results from your use of those services.
- 7.6 When providing the service to you we promise to use the reasonable skill and care of a competent provider of services.
- 7.7 We make no representations or warranties about the information included in services delivered to you by our service (including links to third party resources). You will be entirely responsible for the decision you make to link to such third party resources and for any decisions you make based on the information provided in such resources.
- 7.8 Live and Interactive Voice (IVR) Services, text, email services and Instant Messenger Services. We facilitate a range of live person-to-person voice services and recorded services available that enable you to chat to a Reader and listen to pre-recorded content including horoscopes.
- 7.9 It is up to you to provide the equipment to connect to our services, to pay any connection charges and to observe the terms, conditions and security procedures relating to those services. Failure to do so may mean you are unable to access our services.
- 7.10 We take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any information you input or send to us in connection with our services. Such safeguards include the use of secure services and encryption where we deem appropriate. We accept no responsibility however, for any damages that you may suffer as a result of the loss of the confidentiality of information input or sent to us in connection with our service.
- 7.11 For security or other reasons we may alter, or require you to change password or other information that facilitates access to the services provided.
- 7.12 We may provide instructions about health and safety issues when using our service, or on your use or security to ensure the quality of the service we provide to you and other customers and you agree to observe them.
- 7.13 The service uses the networks of licensed telephone operators for the communications that enable the service and you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error free. Neither can we guarantee that transmission of information over mobile phone networks will be secure.
- 7.14 Various elements of the services rely on other companies to facilitate parts of the service. We are therefore unable to guarantee the products and services or any third party resources accessed as a result our service are virus or error free. In the case of Internet resources you should check all emails, attachments or files before downloading them.
- 7.15 We reserve the right to withdraw or modify one or more aspects of our service where we have legal or technical reasons to do so (including technical difficulties experienced by or in communicating with networks).
- 7.16 We will correct all reported faults as soon as we can. There may be unscheduled times therefore, when the service becomes unavailable and at those times it may not be possible to provide notice that the service will be unavailable. We cannot guarantee that the service will never be faulty.
- 7.17 All users of the service acknowledge that we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or actions of other users at any time or place.
- 8.1 In order to use some of the services provided directly by us or indirectly by Information Providers you will choose and will be issued with a password and user name. You are responsible for the security and proper use of all passwords and your user name relating to services delivered by us. You must take all necessary steps to ensure that all passwords and your user name are kept secure so as to remain confidential and that they are used properly.
- 8.2 You are obliged not to divulge your password to any other person and you agree not to use another person's user name or password
- 8.3 If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be, or has been, a breach of security or misuse of our service we may:
- (a) Require change of your password; and/or
- (b) Suspend user names and password access to SMS services and notify you accordingly.
- 8.4 You must inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to any other person or if any password is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way
9. COPYRIGHT & LICENCE
- 9.1 We own all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our service (including the material that is contributed by users). You require a license from us before copying, distributing or showing in public or creating any derivative work from our service or any material that is found on our service.
- 9.2 You may not use the Service, this Site or any part(s) thereof for any purposes other than for Your own personal use nor for any commercial purposes including, without limitation, leaving or distributing advertisements or promotions or offering, either directly or indirectly, services or goods for sale.
- 9.3 You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the Site and its contents, the Services or any part(s) thereof.
- 9.4 You must only submit material to the content of our service that you are fully entitled to submit.
- 9.5 You grant us non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence right to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form, anywhere.
- 9.6 Your use of the Service, this Site and their contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in this Site and its contents or comprised in any of the Services.
- 9.7 You authorise us to adapt the relevant material and so waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment or to be identified as the author of the material in question.
10. SUSPENDING OR TERMINATING YOUR REGISTRATION
- 10.1 You must be 18 years of age or over to register on this Site or use any of the Services. If we discover or suspect that you are not 18 years or older then we can, also suspend or restrict your access to our service or terminate this Agreement (or both) immediately if:
- a) You breach this Agreement and fail to remedy the breach within a reasonable period of being asked to do so; or
- b) We believe that our service is being used in a way that is forbidden even if you do not know that our service is being used in such a way; or
- c) We believe your use of our service causes or is likely to cause the whole or part of the service to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- d) We determine that your account is inactive; or
- e) Criminal proceedings are bought against you; or
- If we suspend your access to our service it will not be restored until you satisfy us that our service will only be used in accordance with this Agreement; or
- 10.2 If your access to our service is suspended because of a breach of this Agreement by you, this Agreement will still continue; or
- 10.3 You acknowledge that we are entitled to withdraw any material from our service, which is capable of breaching this Agreement, or to bring our service into disrepute. A decision to withdraw material may be based on information received from users or others or based on our own determination.
- 11.1 Charges will vary according to the service and promotion you respond to.
- 11.2 The promotion that initiates your call and the billing mechanic chosen should inform you of the charges involved and includes but is not limited to the following mechanics:
- a) Premium Rate Telephony Services (PRS)
- PRS charges are regulated by the Phone-Paid Servies Authority. In circumstances specified by the Phone-Paid Servies Authority regulations, we are obliged to notify you when you have reached certain charge levels and in other specified circumstances to terminate the service.
- b) Mobile SMS Services (SMS)
- From time to time and where stated, certain SMS services may charge you using a method known as Reverse Billing. This may be initiated when you respond to a promotion using a Short Code. A Short Code may involve you sending a Key Word specified in the promotion to the Short Code number in the promotion. The charge for sending the Short Code will be at the usual rates set by your mobile network operator. The SMS service will reply to the Short Code and as a Reverse Bill we will bill you for sending out the reply.
- From time to time some services you call will involve a number of messages and a corresponding number of charges may result. For that reason it may not always be possible to determine exactly the total cost that you will pay for an individual service or your interaction with that service.
- c) Credit & Debit Cards / PayPal
- Credit card charges are processed by third party processors who process payments securely. In the event you choose to make a payment from our Site, you will be transferred to the appropriate third party successor’s website where the payments shall be processed.
- You agree that you will pay for any Services which You use on the Site by credit or debit card ("credit card"). You are ultimately responsible for the timely payment of all fees relating to any of the Services and for providing Us with a valid credit card for payment of all fees.
12. FEES AND PAYMENTS
- 12.1 The fees for the Services that you purchase through the Site will be stated on the Site and should be clearly stated at the point of engagement. We may in Our absolute discretion choose to amend these from time to time.
- 12.2 The fees payable for the relevant Service will include the price for that Services plus any applicable taxes in effect on the day you receive or participate in that Service. You will pay any sums owed to Us without set-off, deduction, counter claim or any other withholding of payment. You will be automatically charged the fee upon confirmation of the Service you require.
- For any help or assistance with payment for the Services please contact us or call us on 0333 030 2098
13. REFUND POLICY
- 13.1 Our Refund Policy - we believe that we offer the best value readings. We want all of our customers to be satisfied. However, we recognise that, occasionally, things don’t quite go according to expectations. To give you confidence in using the Readers, we are pleased to offer a refund policy at our sole discretion in applicable and appropriate circumstance. Refunds will be offered primarily in credits to the value of part or all of the reading. In unusual circumstances a monetary refund will be offered.
14. SITE USE AND CONDUCT
- 14.1 It is up to you to provide the equipment to connect to our services, to pay any connection charges and to observe the terms, conditions and security procedures relating to those services. Failure to do so may mean you are unable to access our services.
- 14.2 You may view and listen to the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual WebPages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trademarks and copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
- 14.3 Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, link, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever.
- 14.4 You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for any commercial purposes.
- 14.5 You agree that in using the Service and Site You will not:
- (i) use the Service or Site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- (ii) use the Service or Site for any purpose other than Your personal use, in any way that may reasonably be deemed unfair usage;
- (iii) leave any content or act in any manner which is defamatory, in breach of copyright or may have the effect of harassing, offending, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religions, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability, or that is illegal;
- (iv) record or disclose personal data regarding another user of the Site or person including, without limitation, their email, address or other contact details that would enable another user of the Site to contact them without their express consent; or
- (v) use the Service or Site to engage in discussion of any subject that is illegal or grossly offensive.
- 14.6 Please note that we may, for training purposes and to investigate any complaints at our discretion monitor or record calls or messages for the purpose of ensuring compliance.
15. WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO
- 15.1 We may publish, check, edit or remove all or part of the comments or other material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us ('Your Content'), at our sole discretion. We are not obliged to do any of these things and we may not.
- 15.2 You retain any copyright you may have in Your Content. By submitting material to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting Your Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant this licence. The licence is capable of sub-license by us to other entities and brands in our group of companies.
- 15.3 To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author or to object to derogatory treatment) in Your Content.
- This clause means, for example (without limitation), that we can:
- a) Continue to publish all or part of Your Content, including your name, town and country; even if you change your mind and want us to remove it and/or you are no longer registered with the Site;
- b) Remove Your Content, even if you have not breached these Terms.
- c) Use all or part of Your Content in promoting our products and services.
- d) Edit your Content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed, including without your name. Please note that we do not check, monitor, moderate or even see all the comments and other material submitted to us.
16. WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO
- 16.1 You must not submit any material that is:
- (i) defamatory, threatening, false, misleading, malicious, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, harassing, blasphemous or racist,
- (ii) indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- (iii) a breach of confidentiality or someone's privacy;
- Could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware or is likely to:
- (i) Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress;
- (ii) Encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- (iii) Infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- Or that is:
- (i) technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- (ii) Advertises any product or services;
- (iii) Impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
- (v) Encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful;
- 16.2 You must not include links on the Site to any unauthorised websites or WebPages.
- 16.3 You must not try to get round any protections we put in place for the security and operation of the Site.
- 16.4 You must not re-submit content which you are aware has been removed.
- 16.5 We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Site and/or Services at any time without notice at Our discretion where You are or We suspect that You may be in breach of these Terms.
17. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
18. MAINTENANCE OF THE SITE
- 18.1 We may need to temporarily suspend the service for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades. We shall provide you with as much notice as we can prior to such suspension and we will restore the service as quickly as possible.
- 18.2 Making your use of the Site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
- 18.3 We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
19. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- 19.1 We may alter and/or amend at any time any aspect of our service provided such alteration or amendment does not require any material change to this Agreement
- 19.2 We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time and post the new version on our web site.
- 19.3 The new terms and conditions will take effect:
- (i) immediately if the changes do not adversely affect you; or
- (ii) after thirty days if the changes are capable of adversely affecting you; if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of the Agreement, you may notify us on or before the date when the new version of the Agreement is to take effect and from that date you must cease to use the service.
- 19.4 You will be deemed to have accepted any alteration or amendment to this Agreement if you continue to use the service after the relevant period of notice has expired.
20. MATTERS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- 20.1 If we cannot fulfil this Agreement because of something beyond our reasonable control such as failure of electronic or mechanical equipment (or loss of data resulting from such failures) or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems, computer viruses, computer or telephone hacking, unauthorised access, theft, operator error, earthquakes, lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war or military operations, terrorism, national or local emergency, government action or other competent authority or industrial disputes of any kind we will not be liable for this.
- 20.2 We have no control or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any material available through our service whether provided by users or not.
- 20.3 If any such events continue for more than 14 days you can terminate this Agreement provided that you give us notice.
- 20.4 If the events continue for more than three months, we can terminate this Agreement by giving you notice.
- 21.1 We will not be liable to you if you are injured or die as the result of our negligence.
- 21.2 We have no liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any loss not reasonably foreseeable by us when this Agreement starts, nor any loss of opportunity, goodwill, reputation, business revenue, profit or savings you expected to make, wasted expenditure or data being lost or corrupted.
- 21.3 Our liability of any sort including liability for negligence is limited to an amount equal to the sums paid by you to us during the twelve months prior to the relevant period no matter what the cause or form of action.
- 21.4 We have no liability to you or any other person for any losses or damages that you or anyone else may incur if you disclose your password to any other person. This includes losses arising out of the re-disclosure of this information by the recipient to another person.
- 21.5 We have no liability of any sort for acts, omissions or errors of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
- 21.6 Each sub clause of this paragraph operates separately in itself and survives independently of the others.
22. OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 22.1 We may re-assign this Agreement to any person taking over the supply of our service or any part of our service without your prior consent by giving you notice.
- 22.2 We may assign the provision of our service or any part of our service to any other person.
- 22.3 If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
- 22.4 If either of us delay or fail to enforce any right under this Agreement that will not be deemed to be a waiver of that right and will not prevent that right or any other right or remedy from being exercised or enforced.
- 22.5 We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our Services and to enhance your experience. We therefore reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of this Website from such time.
- 22.6 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us relating to the provision of our service.
- 22.7 A person who is not party to this Agreement has no right under the Agreements (Right of Third Parties Act 1999) to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- 23.1 Each provision of these Terms shall be constructed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 24.1 This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. Please note that prices as advertised in the press and generally may be subject to change and therefore it is important that you review these Terms and the Website before using the Service to ensure that You are aware of the latest charges that will apply. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes when you next choose to use the Service.
- 24.2 These Terms are only available in the English language.
25. GIVING NOTICE
- 25.1 Any notices that either of us gives to the other under this Agreement must be done either by email or in writing and delivered by hand or sent by pre-paid post to the addressee at the following address:
- i) To us: at the postal address herein.
- ii) To you: at the email address or the postal address given by you at time of registration or amended thereafter.
- 25.2 In the case of notices sent by SMS such notices will be deemed to be received when accepted by your mobile phone network. In the case of notices sent by email such notices will be deemed to be received when capable of being accessed by you. In the case of notices sent by post such notices shall be deemed to be received on the second business day after posting. In the case of notices posted on our web site such notices will be deemed to be received when available to the public.
- If you have an enquiry or reason to complain about services delivered by us through our service then please contact our customer care team:
- (i) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- (ii) by telephone using our Helpline 0333 030 2098; or
- (iii) write to us at Customer Service, Ask The Answer, Invu Networks Ltd, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR.
- You are also entitled to make a complaint or enquiry about a service by contacting the Phone-Paid Servies Authority
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Cookies used:-
- Google Analytics
- These cookies collect information on how visitors use our site. The information is used to compile reports that help us improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
- This cookie records if a user has accepted cookies to be used on the site.
- The site stores your country code in a cookie to enable the site to show access numbers and content specific to your region. This information is never shared with a 3rd party.
- The site stores an anonymous identifier for the onsite chat window only if you have confirmed that you will allow us to do so.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout