Seeing images in clouds? Sometimes people think it’s just a day dream or your mind playing tricks but it is actually called Aeromancy.
Cloud reading is just another divination tool, one that’s really good for the soul. It’s pleasant and dreamy. Gazing up into the sky helps you to feel good whilst you do it.
Here are what some cloud formations can mean:
- Angels - intuition is strong, there is guidance and spirit around you
- Baby - pregnancy
- Dancer/ballerina - fun and happy times ahead. If there’s more than one dancer it indicates celebrations and gatherings with friends or family
- Buildings - new house, new job, promotion if sky scrapers
- Cats - wisdom and spirituality are at an all time high. Pay attention to your inner voice
- Children - happiness and joy ahead! Try to enjoy this time!
- Circles - engagement ring or wedding in the making. Also represents coming full circle and ending a cycle positively
- Wolf - loyalty and trust in friends
- Crocodile - if the mouth is open someone is not being honest with you. Seek the truth and do not rely on others opinions
- Deer - you need courage and to stand up for yourself more
- Birds - hope and love is around you spiritually
- Dragon - this is a power sign, you will succeed. Use the power well
- Griffin - courage, strength and leadership. Trust in yourself
- Feather - hope and peace, a lovely sign on a rough day
- Horse - freedom and personal strength. Follow your heart
- Elephant - luck and prosperity
- People - a few people means some kind of gathering is coming up. 2 people is a partnership, this could mean a wedding. 1 person indicates you and your independence
- Boats - journeys long or short either on water or over water. Further than a road trip