I came across this whilst talking to a friend, he is very much into working with energies and spoke about a two gentleman named, Karl Hans Welz and Wilhelm Reich I really do recommend a read on them. After reading about it, I decided to give it a go at making some pieces for my therapy/reading room, they are quite easy to make and the materials are reasonably priced.
I did experiment with them, apparently they are good to put in or near your vegetable patch or seedlings/flowers/herbs. With the positive energies it radiates it makes your crops grow quicker and to my astonishment it does!
If you are a Holistic therapist like me, place a piece of Orgonite under the massage couch to expel any negative energy the client maybe holding onto. I also place pieces on top of my tarot cards to keep them cleansed after each reading I do.
They can also be used for distant healing, by writing the person name on a piece of paper and draw the outline of a body, mark or write the area to be treated, you can add the Reiki symbols if you are attuned to that type of healing for extra boost, then wrap the piece of paper around the Orgonite and put it in a safe place.
It can cleanse water, so maybe make a coaster to place your cup on! I also place a piece at my front door so all negative energy is not brought into my house. You can even make jewellery If you are that creative!
Here is just a brief outline on what Orgonite can do:
• Just like life force it works continuously.
• Turns negative energy into positive energy.
• Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies the water, and ends droughts.
• Helps plants grow, repel pests & requires less water.
• Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
• Disarm and repels against predatory forms of life.
• Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced happier moods.
• Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
• Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.
• Can be placed under massage couches, when giving reiki treatments or attunements.
Here are some of my pieces I made:
I hope you enjoy making Orgonite as much as i do, it’s advisable to make them outside, due to the fumes plus the crystals can draw in lovely positive solar energy, an extra boost to your Orgonite. You can search the internet on how to make them yourself and I hope you have as much fun making them as I do, but remember as with all chemicals, please take care and keep out of reach of animals and children.
Bright positive blessings,