How To Spot The Guy Who’ll Make You Miserable
Good in the beginning and wonderfully passionate—that’s how bad boys get you hooked. But these guys are bad news for women who want real long-term love without trouble!
Watch out for these trouble makers: The Volcano, The Commitment Phobe, Mr. Insensitive, The Perfectionist, and the Possessive Man.
7 Signs He’s A Pesky Catch
You can avoid games, grief and insanity by avoiding toxic men who show these traits:
- He tells you that he’s depressed and disappears for a lost weekend—and returns smiling.
- When he leaves you, it’s more of a release than a let-down.
- One day he’s a warm and loving tiger, the next day he is a cold and self-serving snake.
- You’re at his house and he guards his cell phone and/or turns his answering service off.
- He has a history of short and steamy relationships.
- He has a key to your home, but you don’t have one to his.
- Your sixth sense tells you he’s a heel—not the soulmate of your dreams.
For more ways to tell if you’ve found Mr. Right, contact Zen and let her tune in and let you know if he is one of the five bad boys above. Or not.